2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, allowing us to improve its functionality and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences (such as language or region) and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by third-party advertising partners. They may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that remain on your device for a set period or until you delete them.
- First-Party Cookies: Cookies set by our website.
- Third-Party Cookies: Cookies set by domains other than our website. We do not have control over the content and privacy policies of these cookies.
5. Your Choices
You have the option to manage your cookie preferences. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. If you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
You can find more information on how to manage cookies in your browser settings by visiting the browser’s help pages.
7. Contact Us
Thank you for choosing ParkHill Luxury Accommodation. We respect your privacy and strive to provide you with the best possible online experience.